It’s happening. I’m sitting at Gate 31, waiting for the plane to take me to Las Vegas. The second Diabetes UnConference is this weekend, with a packed schedule of fun leading up to it. I’m grateful for the alumni, the new attendees, the facilitators, the sponsors, and John and The Kid. If there was a color for grateful, I’m be a blazing light of it.
But while I’ve been wrapped up in all the goodness that comes with this, other amazing things are happening in the community.
There are people to celebrate:
- Mindy and her Sweet 16…. Diaversary
- And it’s Anna Norton’s (the CEO of Diabetes Sisters) birthday.
- There will be a new bird in the nest soon.
- And if you want to toast them, you can do it with this…
There are people who share their voices:
- The phenomenal Stacey Simms talking with the equally phenomenal Dr. Stephen Ponder about surfing… Sugar Surfing
- Mike Lawson let’s others share their voices and you need to hear their stories.
And then there is just…. happy.
My flight has just been called. I’m ready… for just about everything.